2. And they are always there for you when you’re sick.
4. No matter how much time passes between visits, it’s still just as great as always.
5. Your Harry Potter books can easily hang out with your family and become a part of it.
7. You can finish your Harry Potter books’ sentences.
It’s, like, very adorable.
8. And you share a very special bond, because you grew up together.
9. Being around your Harry Potter books is pretty much the best thing ever.
And you don’t even have to be doing anything exciting to have the most fun ever!
10. You share your own language.
MUST BE THE NARGLES.
12. Your Harry Potter books and a happy hour cocktail? That’s all they want for you.
They know what makes you happy.
13. They’re happy to be involved in your wedding.
14. And they understand you better than anyone else.
15. You and your Harry Potter books share many inside jokes.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›