4. No matter how much time passes between visits, it’s still just as great as always.
5. Your Harry Potter books can easily hang out with your family and become a part of it.
7. You can finish your Harry Potter books’ sentences.
It’s, like, very adorable.
8. And you share a very special bond, because you grew up together.
9. Being around your Harry Potter books is pretty much the best thing ever.
And you don’t even have to be doing anything exciting to have the most fun ever!
12. Your Harry Potter books and a happy hour cocktail? That’s all they want for you.
They know what makes you happy.
15. You and your Harry Potter books share many inside jokes.
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade today. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.