2. You get more excited about trips than you do about basically anything else.
Christmas? Birthdays? Meh.
3. You have been asking for plane ticket vouchers as presents for years now.
5. You become restless if it gets to be too long between trips.
6. You have several different currencies in your possession.
7. You can’t imagine staying in the same city your entire life.
8. In fact, you can barely imagine staying in the same city a whole year.
9. You are perfectly fine with ‘living out of a suitcase.’ In fact, you prefer it.
10. And because of that, you’ve become an expert at packing.
11. You never truly ‘unpack’ because you are always, always ready for the next trip.
13. Nothing makes you happier than the feeling you get when embarking on a new adventure.
14. You find yourself planning your next trip while on your current trip.
15. You are constantly worried that you will run out of time to see all that you want to see.
20. You don’t have a ton of attachments, because you know you can’t stay in one place too long.
22. You obsessively watch the Travel Channel or House Hunters International.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.