1. You are constantly dreaming of your next trip.
2. You get more excited about trips than you do about basically anything else.
Christmas? Birthdays? Meh.
3. You have been asking for plane ticket vouchers as presents for years now.
4. You spend hours browsing travel blogs and websites.
5. You become restless if it gets to be too long between trips.
6. You have several different currencies in your possession.
7. You can’t imagine staying in the same city your entire life.
8. In fact, you can barely imagine staying in the same city a whole year.
9. You are perfectly fine with ‘living out of a suitcase.’ In fact, you prefer it.
10. And because of that, you’ve become an expert at packing.
11. You never truly ‘unpack’ because you are always, always ready for the next trip.
12. You can sleep basically anywhere.
13. Nothing makes you happier than the feeling you get when embarking on a new adventure.
14. You find yourself planning your next trip while on your current trip.
15. You are constantly worried that you will run out of time to see all that you want to see.
16. All of your funds go to staying alive and traveling.
17. Your bucket list list is 99% places.
18. Your room is covered in maps.
19. You don’t believe in getting lost.
20. You don’t have a ton of attachments, because you know you can’t stay in one place too long.
21. You view every part of life as a possible adventure.
22. You obsessively watch the Travel Channel or House Hunters International.
23. You believe that home is wherever you want it to be.
24. And deep down you know that you will never, ever be free of your wanderlust.
And you’re perfectly fine with that.