1. Put your iPhone in a sandwich bag to protect it. The touchscreen will still work!
5. Create your own beach towel purse. It’s perfect for transporting and use.
6. Clean out a lotion bottle to use as a safe spot for your money, keys, etc.!
9. If there’s water in your ears, blowing into a deflated balloon can help clear it out.
13. Use Scotch Guard on your beach umbrella and beach chairs to ensure they last longer.
- Voting is underway in New Hampshire, the second nominating contest of the U.S. 2016 presidential election 🇺🇸
- At least 9 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.