1. Put your iPhone in a sandwich bag to protect it. The touchscreen will still work!
3. Or purchase some towel anchors to make sure your towel doesn’t blow around.
4. Invest in a waterproof blanket for lounging.
5. Create your own beach towel purse. It’s perfect for transporting and use.
6. Clean out a lotion bottle to use as a safe spot for your money, keys, etc.!
7. Or you can put your valuables inside a rolled up diaper. People will assume it’s dirty and won’t go near it…for obvious reasons.
8. Use baby powder to remove sand from skin quickly and easily. Baby powder removes moisture from your skin allowing the sand to basically fall off your hair, feet, legs, etc.
9. If there’s water in your ears, blowing into a deflated balloon can help clear it out.
10. Turn your steering wheel before you get out of the car to prevent burning the F*CK out of your hands when you get back later.
11. Use Elmer’s Glue to get a swanky sun tattoo.
12. If you get some sun and are looking for quick relief, make aloe vera ice cubes! Perfect for a quick fix to painful sunburn.
13. Use Scotch Guard on your beach umbrella and beach chairs to ensure they last longer.
14. Hack your e-reader to have solar charging abilities.
15. If you are having trouble finding parking near the beach, you could save one of your old parking tickets and use it on your windshield to avoid getting a new one.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›