1. So, you finally get around to that “I’m gonna get into shape!” New Year’s resolution.
2. You’ve tried the whole running thing, the yoga craze, and possibly, juice cleanses.
I don’t know about you guys, but I quit the juice cleanse after, like, a day. I NEED FOOD, PEOPLE.
3. So you start thinking about giving up….BUT WAIT.
What’s that? SOMETHING THAT WORKS?
5. They tell you all about Shaun T and his workout videos.
So happy, Shaun T. Why so happy?
6. You even watch some of the promo clips, and gaze in awe of how fit and attractive everyone is.
I mean, HAVE YOU SEEN THEM?
7. They tell you that either A) they’ve tried it and failed or B) it is their go-to workout regime and they look kick-ass because of it.
8. You decide to take on the Insanity Challenge, and are determined to finish all the way through.
Yea, that’s right, IMA LOOK HOT.
9. Two-Month Plan? Piece of Cake!
Omg, I could go for some cake right now….WAIT. Focus.
10. Day 1: Fitness Test. Doesn’t seem THAT hard…
You call this a challenge? Pffftt.
11. Day 2: Plyometric Cardio Circuit.
Is it hot in here, or is it just the pain?
12. Day 3: Cardio Power and Resistance
Everything HURTS. Brb, gonna go die now.
13. Day 4: Cardio Recovery
Stretching and Yoga poses? Awwwww yeaaaaaaaah
14. Day 5: Pure Cardio.
WAIT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE’S MORE SUICIDE DRILLS?