1. Caramel Nutella Popcorn
As the ancient Chinese proverb says, “every snack can be improved with Nutella.”
2. Pumpkin Pie Spice White Chocolate Caramel Popcorn
The long name of the PPSWCCP justifies itself by being a long list of awesome. This popcorn contains all that is good.
3. Maple Walnut Popcorn Balls
This recipe is pretty simple and arguably more autumnal than the PPSWCCP.
4. Red Velvet Popcorn
The bonus of this recipe is that you only use about 1/4 of the actual cake to make the popcorn. You get to have your cake and eat the cake-flavored popcorn, too.
5. Spicy Caramel Bacon Popcorn
It’s a dessert and a snack and a breakfast food. It’s the miracle of popcorn-based snacks.
6. Hot Cocoa Popcorn
Another relatively easy recipe, this hot cocoa will warm your soul without burning your tongue.
7. Salted Caramel Apples with Popcorn
Bring your festive caramel apples up a level by adding popcorn. Try dipping your apples in popcorn flavored with cinnamon, cocoa powder or anything sweet.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›