1. How you walk around campus on the first day of classes.
2. When you correct your teacher in the middle of a lecture.
Um, excuse me, professor? We have 23 pairs of chromosomes, not 24.
3. When your teacher gives you a pop quiz on last night’s reading that you didn’t read.
4. When your friend tries to pick up a hot girl at the bar, but she flirts with you instead.
5. When your intramural team doesn’t put you in the starting lineup.
6. When you get paid from your work-study job.
I’m going to make it rain on this McDonald’s Dollar Menu! I might even buy you a McChicken.
7. When that one know-it-all in class WON’T. SHUT. UP.
Do I really have to suffer through this for 50 minutes?
9. When a person doesn’t do his part of the group project.
10. When the Financial Aid office takes weeks to process your financial aid package.
Didn’t I send in my FAFSA months ago?!
11. When a cutie walks by while you’re working out in the gym.
Damn girl! This elliptical isn’t the only thing getting my heart rate up, if ya know what I mean ;)
12. When your professor starts a lecture about material that won’t be on the next test.
I need to learn this, why?
13. When you look at the amount of money currently in your account.
Current Balance: $13.73. Just enough for Chipotle!
15. When you finally get to throw up your sorority’s hand sign on Bid Day.
Throw what you know!
16. “Oh my gosh! Where were you last night?”
17. When you say “what’s up?” to that one guy you hung out with that one time way back when.
Long time, no see?
18. When your teacher lectures about material not on the syllabus.
19. When taking drunk selfies with your bestie.
Out with my main chick! #cute #pretty #selfie #weekend #bar #tequilashots #SooooDrunk #LikeReallyDrunk #bestfriend #BFF #BFF4eva
20. When you see your ex walking across campus with their new boo.
21. When your professor dismisses class early.
22. During university-wide elections, you really don’t care who you vote for.
23. Your attempt to sleep during finals week.
24. When you realize your graduating in a few weeks.
Yay, I’m graduating!!!!! But these student loans…
25. “Do you know what you’re doing after graduation yet?”
No, but thanks for the reminder.