1. You’ve started asking your parents for money.
I’ll pay you back one of these days, Dad!
3. You can no longer afford going out three nights in a row.
5. You’ve watched back-to-back episodes of Maury.
I KNEW IT!!! The baby had his nose!!!
6. You’ve considered getting your master’s degree online at a school with a 1-800 number.
7. You’ve spent hours editing and sending out your cover letter and resume.
“Dear Anyone Who Will Hire Me…”
8. You’ve considered switching careers.
It sounds easy enough.
9. “Networking” means sending emails to alumni you’ve stalked on LinkedIn.
11. You didn’t exactly nail your last job interview.
12. You’ve realized that are other grads struggling to find jobs, too.
The Struggle Bus is PACKED!