1. You’ve started asking your parents for money.
I’ll pay you back one of these days, Dad!
3. You can no longer afford going out three nights in a row.
4. You probably spend most of the day at home in sweatpants.
5. You’ve watched back-to-back episodes of Maury.
I KNEW IT!!! The baby had his nose!!!
6. You’ve considered getting your master’s degree online at a school with a 1-800 number.
7. You’ve spent hours editing and sending out your cover letter and resume.
“Dear Anyone Who Will Hire Me…”
8. You’ve considered switching careers.
It sounds easy enough.
9. “Networking” means sending emails to alumni you’ve stalked on LinkedIn.
10. You know how to deal with rejection emails.
11. You didn’t exactly nail your last job interview.
12. You’ve realized that are other grads struggling to find jobs, too.
The Struggle Bus is PACKED!
13. And although the “real world” can be tough…
- At least nine people in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›