The only joke in this article is that Jeff is terrible at decision making.
- The guy makes $80 grand a year and lives like Shaq.
- He flunks out of a second-rate university for partying
- He’s working on his second divorce
- He decides that Microsoft products will be his savior.
- He joins the military because he has no discernable skill set useful for the private sector, and believes that the military will provide this skill set ( This is a common lie spread by recruiters, but I digress). This is the same type of dude who would decide to invest in a door-to-door knife sales business. However, what this article does reveal is that if you suck at life- join the military’s bloated ranks, and stumble your way to $80 grand a year! If this is the only example buzzfeed can come up with for the terrible effects of the sequester, it sounds like congress finally did get their sh*t together.