1. This 37-yard heave from Ben Roethlisberger made it a two-score game and broke the back of the Jets.
2. Most impressive about it, though, is Mike Wallace’s grab: he tracks over his shoulder, stops short, and makes the catch, then takes a hit.
3. Watch his feet. He has to put them sideways to stay inbounds, but he does. And that’s the best catch of the year so far.
In The News Today
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›