1. This 37-yard heave from Ben Roethlisberger made it a two-score game and broke the back of the Jets.
2. Most impressive about it, though, is Mike Wallace’s grab: he tracks over his shoulder, stops short, and makes the catch, then takes a hit.
3. Watch his feet. He has to put them sideways to stay inbounds, but he does. And that’s the best catch of the year so far.
In The News Today
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- The U.S. Coast Guard said it will suspend the search for the crew of El Faro, the cargo ship that went missing in the Caribbean during Hurricane Joaquin last week. ›
- Hillary Clinton says she's "not in favor" of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the 12-nation trade deal championed by President Obama. ›