1. Hey, Webb!
2. So, you won the U.S. Open yesterday. What was your favorite part of the experience?
3. I guess that makes this morning pretty special. Any general thoughts on breakfast?
8. OK! Coffee. What’s the normal type of stuff you might be getting up to on a regular day off?
9. A wholesome activity. What are you thinking for dinner?
13. I guess Chipotle is all right. Speaking of which, how do you feel about abortion?
15. Neither of those tweets makes all that much sense, but let’s continue. What about evolution?
19. Yeah. Yeah. I hear you have a son, James — you talk about him a bunch. How’s he doing?
20. Looks like a bro. You going to let him play video games when he’s older?
21. Guess not! Anyway, I need some catchphrases. Have any you like?
25. Not really sure about #doodoo taking off. Any others?
28. Thanks, Borat.
29. I guess I shouldn’t criticize, after all. I’ll give you one more chance:
30. “Yum daddy yums” is definitely not going to work. Moving on. What do you like to read?
According to a book review at grace4sinners.blogspot.com, “D. A. Carson has done us all a great service. More and more the cry for tolerance is going forth. … He pinpoints our current problem by pointing out that it’s not an accidental intolerance, rather it’s an intolerance with an agenda … And then how much of the push for tolerance includes the pandering of Islam and force feeding of the gay agenda.”
This sounds really bad.
31. Any advice for women?
33. Good times. Any message for people who might not like your answers?
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- SAB Miller has accepted "in principle" a takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, which would create the world's largest beer company. ›