2. When the youths — the TEENS — are doing something, the adults want to get involved too. And normally, I’d give pretty little thought to an ESPN promo based on a barely existent meme, but:
3. When 6’11” Clipper center DeAndre Jordan dunks on a woman who’s about half the size he is (SportsNation’s Charissa Thompson), it’s hard to ignore. And then he makes this face:
4. I’m glad you found a way to keep that dunking game sharpened and polished this offseason, DeAndre.
5. Something of this magnitude requires a clip of Kevin Harlan calling a LeBron James thunderjam. NO. REGARD. FOR. HUMAN. LIFE.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸