1. Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul and Julia Louis-Dreyfus got together to film a pawn shop parody video to promote the Emmy Awards — and it’s obviously PERFECT.
3. There are Breaking Bad *and* Seinfeld references:
5. And it’s pretty much 6 minutes of perfection that needs to turn into an actual TV show IMMEDIATELY.
7. So stop whatever you’re doing and watch this work of art right now:
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.