1. When she told off the haters that said she wasn’t ~sexy~ enough
“Every day I get told I’m not sexy enough or I’m not cool enough or if I did this or if I did that, I would have people who love me. Look at this room! I don’t have to do any of that to have love!” - Selena Gomez on Late Night With David Letterman
2. When she stood up to an Instagram bully who was cutting down her fans.
3. When she sassed the seriously rude “fan” who created a Selena Instagram hater account.
“Aww god bless. You sweet child. Know there are less fortunate people in the world. And know that you’ll make your account prohibited in 5 min.”
4. When she took the high road after Lorde dissed her.
“There’s one artist I think is powerful, and she doesn’t really like me, but that’s alright. Her name is Lorde, and she’s really cool. I do think her message is really powerful. She’s very young but she’s got a lot to say, and that’s great. So, more power to her.”
5. When she called out an Instagram bully who took it too far.
“Honestly, I don’t speak up much because it’s simply *always* taken out of context. But I don’t take bullying well. I have seen too much to not say anything.”