1. How it feels wearing a bikini:
2. How it feels when you have to run:
3. Whenever you wear a tank top and it’s super hot:
4. What it feels like to wear a push-up bra:
5. Whenever you have to wear a button-down shirt:
Wearing a button-down shirt ends up being a good way to give everyone a preview of the coming at-rack-tions.
6. How it always feels when you hug someone shorter than you:
7. Every time you put on a peasant-style blouse:
You become a walking circus.
8. When you wear a low-cut top:
9. When you attempt to wear a seatbelt properly:
10. Every. Single. Bra-shopping trip:
11. Any time you decide to wear a long necklace:
12. When you have to wear a name tag:
Because where else are you supposed to put it?!
13. Two seconds after you’ve put on a strapless bra:
14. How you feel when you turn around too quickly:
We've got your WKND covered.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›