1. The Verbal Gymnast.
Confuse them with you magnificent non sequiturs until they admit they’re pregnant.
2. The Rocket Scientist.
Hit ‘em with those advanced maths until they realize you’re describing a SECOND HUMAN THAT’S GROWING INSIDE OF THEM.
3. The Assembly Interruptus.
Dramatic. Direct. Forced into honesty by the judgement of the crowd before them.
4. The Beginning of the End (of Humanity).
Gently, tenderly, and with pity is the way to go with this one.
Because they already know that there’s no containing the blast zone.
5. The Sneak Attack Hug of Joy.
The most fun of all the options because you get to lift a human being in the air. But apparently that’s bad for pregnant ladies, so don’t.
6. The Silent Gasp.
Because you’re a crack FBI agent and you’ve solved the case without even needing to ask a single question.
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›