1. ALL OF THE BOOB GRABS.
WTF was this?
2. That moment where Nick asks Jess, his “toilet sister” to dinner.
Oh Nick, you did so well with Tran. Does Jess even know you’re asking her out?
3. That awkward moment after letting Schmidt dress him…
And convince him to do a dance move.
Winston shave him…
And making reservations at a fancy restaurant…
WHERE HE SAYS THEY’RE NOT ON A DATE.
At least Jess was brave enough to ask, the LEAST Nick could do is answer truthfully.
4. That moment where Nick snaps at Jess because he’s really mad at himself.
YOU’RE ON A DATE, JUST SAY YOU’RE ON A DATE.
5. That horrible moment where they see Jess’s ex.
And he gets straight to the awkward point.
6. That moment when Jess does a Nick gargling beer impression.
After they ditch the non-date dinner and move onto to drinks as friends, all of a sudden they can’t stop talking about what turns them on. Jess is apparently attracted to beer gargling? An Nick likes it when she can’t open jars?
7. That moment when they try to hijack their table back from Jess’s ex.
Because they had given up the table along with the non-date. And then during the flirty just friends drinks, Jess asked Nick out on date. To dinner. Coherently.
8. That moment where Russell drops this bombshell.
And ruins the precious few moments of successful date that Nick and Jess actually manage to have.
9. And then challenges Jess and Nick to figure out what they mean to other.
Write down how you feel about each other he said, it’ll be fun he said. AND THEN RUSSELL HAS THIS TERRIFYING REACTION.
Also know as: That awkward moment where you realize the person you might possibly be hopelessly in love with is not on the same page as you.
10. That incredibly sad moment where Jess tries to be brave one last time.
And they BOTH chicken out.
11. That moment where Nick is CLEARLY TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH JESS.
Because he just wants to help her open that effing jar of salsa.
12. And finally, all this unresolved sexual tension right here.
RESOLVE IT YOU TWO. FOR REAL.
- Dylann Roof has been formally charged with nine counts of murder for the Charleston church shooting last month.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Harry Shearer, the voice of Mr. Burns on "The Simpsons," will rejoin the show. In May, he said he was leaving.