1. It all started with an innocuous tweet about GISHWHES (Greatest International Scavenger Hunt The World Has Ever Seen).
2. But then *Misha took it to the next level.
*For the record: This was not his personal number, most people theorized that it was a temporary Google Voice or Skype number set up specifically for him to field calls related to GISHWHES. It’s also sadly disconnected now.
3. The response was overwhelming, most of the calls going to voicemail.
5. But the lucky few who allegedly got to talk/text him got some very high quality convo:
- Greece's bailout vote on Sunday could be very close, according to an opinion poll. Both sides are holding rallies today.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.