1. It all started with an innocuous tweet about GISHWHES (Greatest International Scavenger Hunt The World Has Ever Seen).
2. But then *Misha took it to the next level.
*For the record: This was not his personal number, most people theorized that it was a temporary Google Voice or Skype number set up specifically for him to field calls related to GISHWHES. It’s also sadly disconnected now.
3. The response was overwhelming, most of the calls going to voicemail.
5. But the lucky few who allegedly got to talk/text him got some very high quality convo:
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›
- There were three stabbings in Jerusalem on Monday, part of a monthlong wave of violence between Israelis and Palestinians. ›