1. It all started with an innocuous tweet about GISHWHES (Greatest International Scavenger Hunt The World Has Ever Seen).
2. But then *Misha took it to the next level.
*For the record: This was not his personal number, most people theorized that it was a temporary Google Voice or Skype number set up specifically for him to field calls related to GISHWHES. It’s also sadly disconnected now.
3. The response was overwhelming, most of the calls going to voicemail.
5. But the lucky few who allegedly got to talk/text him got some very high quality convo:
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.