1. Your one true love is KNOWLEDGE.
3. It’s gotten to the point where your family is concerned.
4. You can think your way out of any dire situation.
5. And it’s made you a rebel with a cause.
6. You’re on tumblr.
7. No seriously you’re in deep.
8. You probably need an intervention at this point.
9. This is you at family reunions.
11. And once you find your people, it’s all about camaraderie.
14. And 1000% NOT here slut shaming.
15. You know what you’d ask Joan Rivers if you ever met her.
17. You only shop online.
19. You’ve been known to yell on the internet.
Back when you were young and foolish and definitely not this morning.
20. You openly identify as a feminist (cue Beyonce).
21. You recognize your privilege, and it infuriates you when others don’t.
22. You live that #bodypositivity life.
23. And take the occasional #bodypositive selfie.
And you’re like totally chill about it cause you already know you’re a babe.
24. Because smashing unrealistic expectations of women is your second favorite thing to do.
After smashing the patriarchy.
25. This is your default reaction to life.
26. You can’t believe you’ve had to explain this fact before.
27. You personally have de-fedora’d a Nice Guy™.
28. When you’ve been wronged, you won’t rest till the blood of your enemies covers your hands.
29. You started from the bottom now you’re here.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›