3. It’s gotten to the point where your family is concerned.
4. You can think your way out of any dire situation.
5. And it’s made you a rebel with a cause.
6. You’re on tumblr.
8. You probably need an intervention at this point.
11. And once you find your people, it’s all about camaraderie.
15. You know what you’d ask Joan Rivers if you ever met her.
17. You only shop online.
19. You’ve been known to yell on the internet.
Back when you were young and foolish and definitely not this morning.
20. You openly identify as a feminist (cue Beyonce).
21. You recognize your privilege, and it infuriates you when others don’t.
23. And take the occasional #bodypositive selfie.
And you’re like totally chill about it cause you already know you’re a babe.
24. Because smashing unrealistic expectations of women is your second favorite thing to do.
After smashing the patriarchy.
25. This is your default reaction to life.
26. You can’t believe you’ve had to explain this fact before.
27. You personally have de-fedora’d a Nice Guy™.
28. When you’ve been wronged, you won’t rest till the blood of your enemies covers your hands.
29. You started from the bottom now you’re here.
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›