3. It’s gotten to the point where your family is concerned.
4. You can think your way out of any dire situation.
5. And it’s made you a rebel with a cause.
6. You’re on tumblr.
8. You probably need an intervention at this point.
11. And once you find your people, it’s all about camaraderie.
15. You know what you’d ask Joan Rivers if you ever met her.
17. You only shop online.
19. You’ve been known to yell on the internet.
Back when you were young and foolish and definitely not this morning.
20. You openly identify as a feminist (cue Beyonce).
21. You recognize your privilege, and it infuriates you when others don’t.
23. And take the occasional #bodypositive selfie.
And you’re like totally chill about it cause you already know you’re a babe.
24. Because smashing unrealistic expectations of women is your second favorite thing to do.
After smashing the patriarchy.
25. This is your default reaction to life.
26. You can’t believe you’ve had to explain this fact before.
27. You personally have de-fedora’d a Nice Guy™.
28. When you’ve been wronged, you won’t rest till the blood of your enemies covers your hands.
29. You started from the bottom now you’re here.
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️