3. It’s gotten to the point where your family is concerned.
6. You’re on tumblr.
8. You probably need an intervention at this point.
17. You only shop online.
19. You’ve been known to yell on the internet.
Back when you were young and foolish and definitely not this morning.
20. You openly identify as a feminist (cue Beyonce).
24. Because smashing unrealistic expectations of women is your second favorite thing to do.
After smashing the patriarchy.
25. This is your default reaction to life.
29. You started from the bottom now you’re here.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.