3. It’s gotten to the point where your family is concerned.
4. You can think your way out of any dire situation.
5. And it’s made you a rebel with a cause.
6. You’re on tumblr.
8. You probably need an intervention at this point.
10. But you’re still really good at finding your ~people~.
11. And once you find your people, it’s all about camaraderie.
12. You’re here for yelling at the patriarchy.
15. You know what you’d ask Joan Rivers if you ever met her.
16. You’re not saying ugh white people, but you’re saying ugh white people.
17. You only shop online.
18. You’ve got priorities.
19. You’ve been known to yell on the internet.
Back when you were young and foolish and definitely not this morning.
20. You openly identify as a feminist (cue Beyonce).
21. You recognize your privilege, and it infuriates you when others don’t.
23. And take the occasional #bodypositive selfie.
And you’re like totally chill about it cause you already know you’re a babe.
24. Because smashing unrealistic expectations of women is your second favorite thing to do.
After smashing the patriarchy.