And that’s not the only thing he made cool.
2. “Space Gandalf” is the highest compliment you can pay someone.
4. 1969 is your idea of a perfect family vacation.
5. The Lodger is the episode you’ve seen the most because of reasons.
6. This is your favorite place in the universe.
Actually, it might be in the swing seat underneath the control panel.
8. You think nose boops are an appropriate way to flirt.
9. And you’ve asked someone out for texting and scones before.
10. This your version of a sock on the doorknob.
12. This particular color green warms your heart.
13. This is the most accurate GIF set you’ve ever seen in your life.
14. You’d never not mention that Eleven was hot.
15. You reblogged this on your tumblr to ensure that your soul wouldn’t be uploaded to the wifi.
16. You talk out loud to yourself frequently.
18. Or an opportunity for a classy European greeting.
19. The word raggedy always make you tear up a little.
21. The only thing that terrifies you more than this…
23. But you know who the true enemy has been all along.
24. You’re really into things that are almost impossible.
25. You have an inexplicable love for all things Roman.
26. Vincent Van Gogh is your favorite painter of all time.
27. You sit on every chair as if it’s a throne.
29. You understand the phrase “cosmic 9 year old”.
30. This is how you psych yourself up in the mirror.
31. You know that we’re all just stories in the end…
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›