1. Your belief that you’re better than everybody else is now actually true.
I mean sure, there’s like 10 people left alive in the entire world but still. Bow down before the queen.
5. Because fuck social niceties.
Let’s be honest you were never that good at them anyway.
8. That $300 dollar investment finally paid off.
And everybody laughed when you said katanas were cool.
12. Money is totally useless and everyone’s just as poor as you.
14. Your natural distrust of the man will probably save your life.
Yes this is from a really weird GE commercial, but it’s still a world we wouldn’t want to live in.
16. You can literally set anything on fire and it’s totally cool.
17. You can smoke all you want because honestly, something else will take you out way before lung cancer.
18. You finally have a second to appreciate the beauty of nature.
19. You get to make the best entrances.
Oh hai, just casually rappelling into a battle.
21. Best friends still exist.
And will lend you a shoulder to cry on.
22. Hugs are just that much better after you’ve done the impossible and survived another day.
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›