3. Because he didn’t start shit, but he sure as Mordor will finish it.
6. Because when he’s instilling the fear of elves into some poor soul he’s still smiting hearts left and right.
10. Because he literally has no time for your shit and he’s immortal.
12. Because he overcomes his prejudices and can find a reason to be thankful for the dwarves.
13. Because no one sits on a throne like him. Everything the light AND shadow touches is his dominion.
14. Because he’s a totally amazing dad who looks out for his precious bb boi.
15. Because he’s been officially rated a 9.5 by all of Middle Earth.
17. Because he settles his conflicts with alcohol.
Art by Gingerhaze.
18. Because Lee Pace, the actor who plays Thranduil is perfect and that makes Thranduil perfect.
Yes he’s talking about Thorin. Yes we agree.
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›