2. Cause he has the proper awe and respect for his companions even though he’s the star.
*COUGH MOFFAT COUGH*
5. Because old is the new young.
Give me a crotchety grumpy Doctor or give me a Time War.
7. And he’s ballsy enough to crash land in Parliament like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
8. Because he’s a pro at [screaming internally].
*cue awkward British bro nod of recognition and total joy*
10. Because Peter’s so compelling even Dan Rad will be watching.
They were on the Chris Evans Breakfast Show together this morning.
11. BECAUSE THE PREMIERE IS ON VOLCANO DAY AND IN THE ABSENCE OF TEN ONLY TWELVE CAN BRING US THROUGH THIS.
*hide your semi-prophetic kids, hide your wife*
16. NO SERIOUSLY, PETER CAPALDI HAS HIS PRIORITES IN ORDER.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️