1. “I wonder if they’ll let me sit at the popular kids table.”
2. “Excuse me I’m looking for the harlequin romance section? No, not here?”
3. “I love going to museums, you get to appreciate all this fine…art.”
4. “I’m here for the ‘N Sync video? I’m supposed to be a backup dancer?”
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈