1. “Your closet is so stuffed. I just throw out whatever I don’t wear anymore.”
But…but what if pastel ponchos come back in style? How do you know I won’t get another opportunity to wear my prom dress?? And you absolutely CANNOT expect me to part with my beloved denim vest!
2. “I feel like that would look ugly on someone like me. But you could definitely make it work!”
Are you praising me or disguising the fact you think my shoes are ugly?!
3. “I can totally picture you wearing something like this!” *Points to a hideous sweater that is not your style at all*
The way I dress is not ordinary, sure, but not that out of the ordinary
4. “I’m way too lazy to put that much effort into my outfits every morning.”
Are you calling me a try-hard? I’ll have you know it only took me ten minutes to pick an ensemble this morning….okay maybe 30… alright two hours. Don’t judge me!
5. “This *insert store name here* looks like your entire closet!”
There’s no discrimination here, folks. I actually like to shop everywhere.
7. Buying something the second it hits the market.
If you had waited a couple more months, then you could have gotten that set of patterned separates for a dramatically reduced price. Then again, what kind of trendsetter would you be if you didn’t act immediately on your clothes-buying impulses?
9. When your friends send you countless pictures of their outfits because they are seeking advice.
Its all fun and games till you’re 50 snapchats deep with outfits.
10. Butchering a designer’s name in front of those more acquainted with the fashion industry.
11. Falling in love with an item in the store’s online shop, but not being able to find it in person
12. And then having to spend the minimum amount of money to get free shipping to buy that item.
I just wanted this dress, but I guess a new bag and some shoes to match wouldn’t hurt