1. Tongue Pliers
For when you have absolutely NOTHING to wear except for a pair of pliers… and a willingness to put them in your mouth.
2. “Hi, I’m wearing a shopping bag for a hat.”
Bonus points if you’re wearing a sweater!
3. The Random-Stuff-On-A-Naked-Guy Costume
The important thing is you have fun with it.
Remember: IT DOESN’T HAVE TO MAKE ANY SENSE.
4. Green-Haired Businessman
Business on the bottom, party on the top.
5. Business Casual + Glasses + Mouth Open
For when your work won’t allow costumes, but you wanna do something.
6. Cupcakes For Eyes!
8. Sexy Grapefruit Version!
9. If anyone asks what you are, just say “Close up of a face of a girl with creative visage.”
10. This one is pretty creepy…
11. …but this is creepier.
Last year we had Women Laughing Alone Eating Salad. What about some group images for 2013?
Don’t forget the watermark!
14. Kitchen Band
Sing into a ladle! Play a mop like a guitar! Wear some rubber gloves! No shoes necessary!
15. Headband Family
For when it’s just too much work to dress like The Royal Tenenbaums.