English, upper-class, occasionally grumpy, loved by all. Prince George and the Dowager Countess are basically the same person. Here are the quotes to prove it:
1. “I will applaud your discretion when you leave.”
Via Chris Jackson / Getty
2. “Don’t be defeatist, dear. It’s very middle class.”
3. “I don’t even know what that means, but it sounds almost as peculiar as you look.”
Via REX USA/Gary Ramage/Newspix / Rex
4. “Why do you always have to pretend to be nicer than the rest of us?”
5. “I do hope I’m interrupting something.”
6. “Is this an instrument of communication or torture?”
8. “I don’t dislike him, I just don’t like him, which is quite different.”
9. “Life is a game, where the player must appear ridiculous.”
Via James Whatling / Splash News
10. “That house was hideous.”
Via Hagen Hopkins / Getty
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.