1. Dhemerae Ford and Sarah C. Awad, the artists behind The Laser Girls, said that “the rise of nail art” has really “captivated them” as a way to express themselves.
2. And with their pieces, Ford and Awad hope to make a stamp on 3D fashion.
3. These babies completely redefine matte manicures.
4. These fulfill childhood dreams everywhere by turning your nails into Legos.
And now you don’t have to Lego of your nerdy childhood dreams.
5. Somewhere, a Disney villainess is salivating over these.
6. Dimensional nail art that doubles as a first-knuckle ring? Trendiness at maximum bandwidth.
7. If you need tweezers, these works of art can serve double duty.
9. These metallics come in black, bronze, gold, and steel.
10. These might be raspberry colored, but you probably shouldn’t eat them.
12. These Roman numeral nails are brilliant in case you forget how many fingers you have.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.