1. Victoria Beckham raided her wardrobe and shoe collection for charity this week.
Big clear out of my shoes, on sale tomorrow in aid of @BritishRedCross #ShopDrop http://t.co/5TttY2×2mS x vb
2. Then she stacked it all up and sat in a cardboard box. As you do.
Proud to support @BritishRedCross #ShopDrop Donating clothes for #Haiyan survivors http://t.co/5TttY2×2mS x vb
3. Then this happened. Queues upon queues.
4. And a scrum inside.
5. Welcome to the most popular charity shop in Britain.
6. Even grown men were ecstatic to be among Victoria’s clothes.
7. And people took pictures of shoes like it was a normal thing to do.
8. Then showed off their finds.
9. And you could even grab some of David’s worn clothing. Amazing.
10. The paparazzi were out in force hitting up Red Cross.
11. And some lucky people even got to buy her goods.
12. Someone even managed to purchase this top.
13. And these boots.
14. And let’s be honest, tomorrow’s going to be even more hectic.
Don’t forget David’s clothes on sale too tomorrow in aid of @BritishRedCross #ShopDrop x vb
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.