1. Welcome to the Glastonbury of the 1990s.
2. With all the ’90s fashion.
3. And Jamiroquai.
4. Headliners included the likes of Skunk Anansie.
5. And PJ Harvey.
6. Robbie Williams left Take That in ‘95 and started hanging out with The Prodigy.
7. And even befriended former nemesis Liam Gallagher. Oh, those were the days.
8. Reef were there that year. Remember them?
9. And it was as bat shit crazy as ever.
10. Although Sinead O’Connor was more placid than later years.
11. Jeff Buckley was alive :(
This was two years before his death in 1997 *sob*.