Britney Spears spent a day riding around London on a double decker bus.
It didn’t cause a stir.
2. But she soon moved to the upper deck.
3. And felt the wind in her hair.
4. At first she looked a little worried.
5. But not for long.
6. And she soon got into the swing of things.
7. Look… no hands!
8. She got to see a whole load of London on her trip.
9. Including Big Ben.
10. Which she loved so much she posed in front of it.
11. But it wasn’t all just fun and games.
12. She was actually working, promoting her new album.
Lots of fun in London doing press today!! Always love when I get to visit the UK! xo
Which she’s called Britney Jean, by the way.
The singer announced the name live on Capital FM shortly before jumping on the bus on Tuesday.
13. She made sure everything was captured on camera.
14. Before taking her seat inside once more.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.