1. It was the Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues premiere in London last night.
2. Ron Burgundy, aka Will Ferrell, was of course there.
3. But minus his infamous ‘tache.
4. Although Olly Murs had it covered.
5. And he was kind of a big deal.
6. But then, so were the Made In Chelsea boys.
7. Proudlock looked like he loves lamp.
8. Spencer Matthews was in a glass case of emotion.
9. Sixty per cent of the time, they work every time.
10. And they all love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch.
Ready for Anchor Man 2 Premier
- Charges have been dismissed against protest organizer Malcolm London in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›