1. McBusted launched their Twitter account this morning.
And they already have over 25,000 followers.
2. Which led to fans (including myself) getting a bit excited.
Eeek ——-> @mcbusted
4. Then this happened.
Huge announcement… McFly & Busted are coming together for a tour in April 2014. Follow @mcbusted for more news! #McBusted
6. They announced the details at a press conference in London.
The rumours are true… #McBusted
7. And all our dreams came true.
8. Dougie didn’t say much apart from likening his excitement about the supergroup to orgies.
9. Although they did reveal Charlie Simpson won’t be taking part.
10. But that is okay.
11. James Bourne told us they’re still friends. It’s just not right for Charlie now. And besides, seven faces wouldn’t fit like this.
12. And for a very brief moment I got to take his place.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›