How to deal with fat jibes, as told by Liam Payne.
1. Look insanely hot on a beach.
2. A few months later still look hot but a little lacking in the six-pack department.
3. THAT’S OK.
4. Get a load of hassle on Twitter for being “fat”.
6. Showing he has a sense of humour, Liam posted this photo pretending to be fat alongside these words.
8. And want a reminder he’s loved by his girlfriend, Sophia, whatever his shape? Here, go ahead:
Now just because I’m sick of seeing this everyday so I just want to clear up what the media do to people these days. Is it wrong to be normal? Or do I have to look like an Olympic swimmer just to get your approval into the cool kids or can I accept that the person I truly love thinks I’m the coolest kid in town anyway? Think I’ll vote the second one ;) enjoy your day people.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›