How to deal with fat jibes, as told by Liam Payne.
1. Look insanely hot on a beach.
2. A few months later still look hot but a little lacking in the six-pack department.
3. THAT’S OK.
4. Get a load of hassle on Twitter for being “fat”.
6. Showing he has a sense of humour, Liam posted this photo pretending to be fat alongside these words.
8. And want a reminder he’s loved by his girlfriend, Sophia, whatever his shape? Here, go ahead:
Now just because I’m sick of seeing this everyday so I just want to clear up what the media do to people these days. Is it wrong to be normal? Or do I have to look like an Olympic swimmer just to get your approval into the cool kids or can I accept that the person I truly love thinks I’m the coolest kid in town anyway? Think I’ll vote the second one ;) enjoy your day people.
- Two bomb attacks in the central Nigerian city of Jos have killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️