1. His name is Matt Janney.
2. He’s 21. Which makes him two years younger than Emma.
3. He’s a student at Oxford University.
4. Which means he’s clever, a bit like Hermione Granger, but not at all.
5. In fact, he’s studying medical and modern languages.
6. He’s also a star player for his university’s rugby team.
8. With a big, rugged, manly beard.
9. In fact, the rugby team named him “Oxford’s most eligible bachelor” and “best looking player” on Twitter.
10. And this is why.
- Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›