1. Edible Flower Cupcakes
The frosting in this recipe is made with flower-infused simple syrup for extra flower power.
2. Spring Salad With Edible Flowers And Dandelion Greens
This is probably what fairies eat, right? Recipe here.
3. Fried Squash Blossoms Filled with Herbed Goat Cheese
Get this classic recipe here.
4. Spring Bouquet Popsicles
Click here for the recipe.
5. Scallops with Orange and Ginger
This recipe is in French, but that’s what Google Translate is for.
6. Sugared Edible Flowers
Use these sweet violets to decorate cakes or just eat them plain.
7. Zucchini Blossom Fritters
This recipe is a fresh take on the ol’ blossom fry-up.
8. Flower Ice Cubes
Add a little something extra to your spring drinks with these flower ice cubes.
9. Tempura Edible Flowers and Tea Salt
Pretty! Get the recipe here.
10. Green Asparagus, Goat Cheese And Flowers With Orange Vinaigrette
Spring has sprung with this recipe.
11. Espresso, White Chocolate And Rose Cake
Click here to see how this beauty’s made.
12. Chive Flower and Cucumber Salad
This salad is keeping the season fresh.
13. Lavender Honey Grilled Chicken
Spring chicken! Get the recipe here.
14. Spring Flower Lollipops
Satisfy your sweet tooth with a pretty homemade lolly. Recipe here.
15. Strawberry Hibiscus Tea Lemonade
Click here to learn how to make this easy drink.
16. Blueberry-Lavender Shortcake Cookies
For all the garden tea parties you’ll be having, of course. Get the recipe here.
17. Violet Macarons With Violet And Vanilla Bean Buttercream
Learn how to make these French sweets here.
18. Raspberry-Rose Collins
Click here to make this adults-only drink.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›