These are best dunked in more beer. Drink your beer and eat it too. Recipe here.
2. Spiced Guinness Brownies
Beer and chocolate in brownie form. Recipe here.
3. Chocolate-Stout Upside-Down Pineapple Cake
Beer and chocolate in delicious cake form. Recipe here.
4. Soft Stout Cookies
Beer and chocolate in cookie form. Recipe here.
5. Chocolate Stout Cupcakes with Whiskey Buttercream and Salted Caramel
Get the three major food groups — whiskey, beer, and chocolate — all at the same time. Recipe here.
6. Flourless Whiskey Chocolate Cake in a Jar
The jar means it’s portable, which means you can get chocolate wasted wherever you want. Recipe here.
7. Chocolate, Caramel, Marshmallow, Whiskey & Bacon Bark
Here is how to make what might be the most perfect food in the world.
8. Whiskey Chocolate Bundt Cake
Because, whiskey chocolate Bundt cake. Recipe here.
9. Vegan Bourbon Chocolate Cake Pops
Vegans need some boozy chocolate lovin’ too. Recipe here.
10. Bourbon Caramel Truffles
Here’s how to make them.
11. Bourbon Chocolate Bread Pudding
One-sixth of this recipe is booze.
12. Mudslide Marshmallows
These marshmallows have BOTH Kahlua and Baileys in them. Add them to boozy hot chocolate for some next-level chocolate intoxication. Recipe here.
13. Chocolate Martini Pudding Pops
The recipe for a chocolate martini on a stick.
14. Chocolate Pudding with Baileys Irish Cream
It’s like an adult Snack Pack. Recipe here.
15. Red Wine Chocolate Fudge Brownies
On the rare occasion that you have leftover red wine, make these.
16. Chocolate and Vodka Mud Cake
This recipe is booze filled and gluten-free.
17. Chocolate Whoopie Pies with Baileys Buttercream
Yes, please. Recipe here.