1. NSYNC Chapstick
Watermelon JC, Green Apple Joey, Vanilla Justin, Strawberry Chris, and Blue Raspberry Lance.
2. NSYNC Fruit Snacks
Because having them touch your lips via chapstick just wasn’t enough.
3. NSYNC Bobbleheads
You could make their heads “bobble” while playing hits like “Bye, Bye, Bye” in the background. They’re ALMOST dancing!
5. NSYNC Collectible Bears
The closest you’d get to cuddling with JC at night.
7. NSYNC Hotline Fantasy Phone
Before there was Twitter, this was the only way to “talk” to your favorite boy band.
8. NSYNC Hit Clips
Sure, we’ll buy something that allows us to only play one-minute of a song…AS LONG AS NSYNC IS ON IT!
9. NSYNC McDonalds Exclusive CD
I’d like an order of McNuggets and a side of Justin Timberlake, thanks!
10. NSYNC Official Home Video (on VHS)
Highlight? The guys singing the “I Would Walk 500 Miles” chorus from “I’m Gonna Be” by the Proclaimers while hanging out in the back of a limo. (And yes, it’s highly likely the only reason NSYNC fans even know this song is because of this video.)
11. NSYNC Disney Concert Recorded Off TV
Before there was DVR, there was the VCR. And every diehard fan recorded every NSYNC appearance. Most memorable? The original 1998 Disney concert (who could forget Justin’s shiny baby blue MC Hammer pants?)
12. NSYNC: The Official Book
Written BY *NSYNC. Meaning not only could they sing, but they could write, too!
14. NSYNC Trading Cards
Since then, Lance has switched teams. Ahem.
15. NSYNC in Movies
We saw “On the Line” in theaters, and for true fans, even owned it on DVD.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- SAB Miller has accepted "in principle" a takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, which would create the world's largest beer company. ›