6. 3. Sorry…
You’re not sorry about the glasses or about wasting fabric on a sweatshirt no one will want?
Britney and Justin know what they did wrong now… They need to save this Forever 21 model before it’s too late.
9. 5. Assymetrical Clear Cuff
You can pay $9.80 for this bracelet, or you can have the exact same accessory for free— your bare arm!
10. 6. Beyonce Bodysuit
Let’s be real. When would anyone have the opportunity to wear this except in a Beyonce music video? And I’m pretty sure Bey can afford her own designer for those special occasions.
13. 8. Portable Puzzle
At least people on the Subway can use you as a word search puzzle. Hooray for saving paper!
That is NOT how a crossword works.
Looks like Beetlejuice might be #Trending.
16. 10. Every Girl Should Carry This In Her Purse…
This accessory might just be more damaging than Brass Knuckles. You can feel beautiful and safe going out!
17. 11. A Faux Leather “WHY”
Because horse reins are sexier than bra straps.
18. 12. Zenon
When would anyone have an opportunity to wear this number?! My only thought is maybe in a remake of Disney’s “Zenon The Zequel.”
20. 14. Maybe This Outfit Gave Her Hope…
A tight leather one piece typically signifies a superhero.
21. 15. Optical Illusion or Optometrist Inevitable?
Is this supposed to be some sort of eye trick or “fashionable?”
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.