1. What if we made TV shows about healthy lunch instead of violent political revenge?
2. House of Chards: great name for a salad bar. Someone please open this.
3. “Let’s go to House of Chards for lunch. Stuff our face-holes with leafy greens. Put some fiber in the good old roughage bin.”
4. “I just had lunch 20 minutes ago. Now I’m hungry again.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️