1. What if we made TV shows about healthy lunch instead of violent political revenge?
2. House of Chards: great name for a salad bar. Someone please open this.
3. “Let’s go to House of Chards for lunch. Stuff our face-holes with leafy greens. Put some fiber in the good old roughage bin.”
4. “I just had lunch 20 minutes ago. Now I’m hungry again.”
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire.
- Twitter's shares fell steeply in after-hours trading after they reported a decline in monthly users 📉