Sometimes he even refers to himself in the third person.
And here’s why…
2. He knows all the ingredients for a fun night in.
3. He’s always open to making new friends.
Or just having a friend in general.
4. He invented the greatest holiday ever made.
Breaking religious barriers since 2003.
11. However, he’s still man enough to recognize his limits.
14. He always knows exactly what to say.
15. Seriously, words are his greatest superpower.
16. I mean, the guy named a boat after the woman he loved.
The Summer Breeze = the greatest romantic gesture ever.
19. He’s a friend to all animals.
Just ask Captain Oats.
20. He understands the true meaning of Thanksgiving.
21. He can adapt to almost any situation.
I said almost.
22. He’s great at breaking cultural barriers.
24. He’s the stealthiest guy you’ll ever meet.
Just called him Stealth Cohen.
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›