1. This is Keyna. She’s 5 years old and has never been a mom.
Her name is pronounced KEY-nah, and it means ‘spots’.
2. These are the four cutest puppies you’ll ever see.
They don’t have names yet, they just go by the color of their collars.
3. Someone with no soul dumped them in a park trash can in Colorado.
5. Park staff rescued four of the five newborn puppies in the trash can. Then they came to live with Keyna.
I think Keyna’s family underestimated how awesome she was.
6. The newborn pups have to be fed by hand every three hours.
With the world’s most adorable dropper.
7. Sometimes Orange gets a little antsy for dinnertime.
So he just plops himself on the dropper and gets to work.
8. Once they’re fed, Keyna licks them clean.
Seriously, could it get any cuter?
9. Sometimes it takes a lot of loving to get them squeaky clean.
And by the way, they do squeak.
10. Momma Keyna is going to teach them how to be great dogs.
Was there really any doubt?
11. Keyna also makes sure the pups get plenty of warm snuggles.
So much love.
12. Thanks to Keyna, these little guys are going to be just fine.
Although authorities still need to find the jerk that threw them away.
13. Puppy Love!
It’s the best kind of love there is.
14. You can watch the roly poly pups thanks to 9NEWS
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈