1. The lowest scorer got a not amazing 8/20. But at least they didn’t fall for thinking Pluto was a planet.
And salt and pepper is half right.
2. Unfortunately we could only allow one reproduction related answer in question 3.
3. And while riding bikes, sleeping and paying rent are all important parts of life, biologically you can survive without them.
We’ll need convincing on “envelopes” being necessary, too.
4. Seriously, nobody knows what the “N” in “MRS GREN” stands for.
5. Everyone felt very sad about Pluto not being a planet anymore.
6. If only “respect” was one of the vital life processes.
7. Ever seen a beach ball in an electronic circuit?
8. Some were apologetic about their lack of physics knowledge.
And no, the moon is not a planet.
9. While others boasted about their GCSE results and had no mercy at all for Pluto.
Again: the moon is NOT a planet.
10. Our top scorer got a respectable 15/20 (despite thinking the solar system has only 7 planets).
Poor rejected magnets.