1. Kevin Terris, a high school student from California, found the fossil while on a dig with palaeontologists from a local museum.
The dinosaur was under a year old when it died 75 million years ago. It’s the most complete skeleton ever found of Parasaurolophus, a duck-billed dinosaur. Terris and his collaborators have described the skeleton in the journal PeerJ.
2. Take a tour of the skeleton in this video.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."