1. Kevin Terris, a high school student from California, found the fossil while on a dig with palaeontologists from a local museum.
The dinosaur was under a year old when it died 75 million years ago. It’s the most complete skeleton ever found of Parasaurolophus, a duck-billed dinosaur. Terris and his collaborators have described the skeleton in the journal PeerJ.
2. Take a tour of the skeleton in this video.
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.