1. Kevin Terris, a high school student from California, found the fossil while on a dig with palaeontologists from a local museum.
The dinosaur was under a year old when it died 75 million years ago. It’s the most complete skeleton ever found of Parasaurolophus, a duck-billed dinosaur. Terris and his collaborators have described the skeleton in the journal PeerJ.
2. Take a tour of the skeleton in this video.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈