1. Choose your swimming spot wisely.
2. Don’t be afraid to improvise.
3. Get there before the crowds.
5. Make sure your water gadgets are up to date.
6. Try bringing the shallow end to the deep end.
7. Stay out of the water if you’re pregnant.
8. Feel free to express your excitement.
9. Keep your tongue away from sea creatures.
10. Make sure to keep track of your bowel movements.
11. Look out for wild swimming pigs.
Seriously, watch out for them.
12. Don’t swim with the blanket.
21. … you don’t have to get your fur wet to enjoy swimming.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›