1. Some musician writes a song and everyone loves it.
6. You hear it blasting out of people’s headphones.
13. But also the performers keep singing the songs.
Don’t they get bored?
14. You just have to accept that you’re never going to be doing this
about that song.
15. Some music is liked by most people and just not by you.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›