1. This is Ricky Van Veen.
He co-founded College Humor.
2. He is currently dating actress Allison Williams, of HBO’s “Girls”
You may know about their friendship with celebrity musical couple Katy Perry and John Mayer.
3. Van Veen likes to mention Allison on his personal website a lot.
This is his first post referencing the two of them.
6. Or other TV shows she’s on.
(This is from an episode of The Mindy Project.)
10. But time for the conspiracy theory: It’s POSSIBLE that Van Veen just really wanted a part on “Girls.”
11. Here’s an example of Ricky talking about the show obsessively on his Tumblr blog.
14. Sometimes it’s just a little hard to tell whether he likes Allison…
17. He certainly likes Allison and Triumph the Insult Comic Dog:
19. Lucky for Van Veen, his dreams came true during this week’s episode:
“One of the guys shown rolling his eyes during her song was Ricky Van Veen…who we predicted last week might show up in this fictional start-up milieu as an inside joke about how start-ups are a goof,” wrote Maggie Lambert for Grantland of Van Veen’s appearance during “On All Fours” as a dude looking incredulous as Williams’ character performed a terrible version of Kanye West’s “Stronger.”
20. Maybe dating Allison was all just a clever ruse to get onto the show!
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›