2. That no one cares about the sport until the Olympics.
5. How bad they are at land sports.
6. Trying to work out after not getting in the pool for a while.
It goes slowly.
7. People not understanding that just because you’re in water doesn’t mean you don’t get thirsty.
Or that you don’t get hot. Or don’t sweat.
11. Reacting like a lunatic when they drop infinitesimal amounts of time.
13. Never getting enough of the water.
Even if they’re in it all the time.
19. Male swimmers acting like they look like this after they shave:
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›