2. That no one cares about the sport until the Olympics.
4. Wanting everyone to know they can do this.
5. How bad they are at land sports.
6. Trying to work out after not getting in the pool for a while.
It goes slowly.
7. People not understanding that just because you’re in water doesn’t mean you don’t get thirsty.
Or that you don’t get hot. Or don’t sweat.
10. Keeping track of what event/heat/lane they’re in.
11. Reacting like a lunatic when they drop infinitesimal amounts of time.
13. Never getting enough of the water.
Even if they’re in it all the time.
14. How to be the most festive during competition.
16. When non-swimmers whine about the water being too cold.
19. Male swimmers acting like they look like this after they shave:
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›