1. Colin Firth has insecurities just like all of us.
5. While Jon Bon Jovi is a little more complicated.
He really feels the need to be an individual.
8. Seth Green looked like this during his appearance on the show.
11. Amy Poehler is very knowledgable.
14. Bradley Cooper is a man of simple pleasures.
15. Robert DeNiro is not very religious. Or he is. It’s unclear.
16. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were made for each other.
I mean seriously, James, who the f*** do you think you are?
18. Susan Sarandon has a great analogy for the difference between theater and film.
21. Jim Carrey will use any opportunity to do impressions.
This one is James Dean.
22. Paul Newman thinks all inappropriate words should be given their due.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›