1. Shondaland, Shonda Rimes
My life is a rollercoaster! Oh wait no, that’s one episode of Grey’s Anatomy!
2. Bad Robot Productions, J.J. Abrams
Pay no attention to the man behind the robot.
3. And Then Productions, Tea Leoni and David Duchovny
I play a character who is a sex addict and I am a sex addict so I spend most of my life wondering…what’s next?
4. Guntzelman Sullivan Marshall Productions
This is where Growing Pains really come from: falling off a roof.
5. Green Eggs and Pam Productions
Dr. Seuss wrote classic books. I tried to bring back Sarah Michelle Geller in the quickly-cancelled show Ringer.
6. Wonderland Sound and Vision, McG and Stephanie Savage
As you might expect, anyone who created shows like The O.C. and Supernatural spends most of their time here.
7. True Jack Productions
I’m not owned by anyone on Parenthood, but I would be.
8. Millar Gough Ink.
People loved Smallville so much they exploded! They did not like the Charlie’s Angels 2011 reboot.
9. Garfield St. Productions
Please watch our show Fairly Legal. It’s on USA. We’re cute, we swear.
Much like this turntable, Modern Family is a show that has charmed Americans to the point that it will probably never be off the air and will always. be. playing.
12. Matthew Gross Entertainment
Body of Proof has only been on since 2011 but dead humans are forever.
13. Still Married Productions
This is funny because the woman on Necessary Roughness is estranged from her husband!
14. Eddie Murphy Television
I’m mildly insane but at least I’m laughing.
15. Nuance Productions
Yes, I am as neurotic as the cast of Mad About You.
18. Nothing Can Go Wrong Productions
Explaining it all didn’t go too well for Clarissa.
19. Acme Productions
Malibu Country is a lot more serious than it looks.
20. Bee Caves Road Productions
We made Reba and we’re darn proud of it.
21. Very Small Realm
Such a small snail couldn’t save Free Agents all on its own.
22. Stephen J. Cannell Production Logo
They don’t make them like this anymore. They also don’t make The Greatest American Hero, The A-Team or Hardcastle & McCormick anymore either.
23. Doozer, Bill Lawrence
I love the adorable children’s show Fraggle Rock! So much that I made shows about adults drinking and behaving badly like Cougar Town or Scrubs.
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›