1. No but seriously, because she was Tami Taylor on “Friday Night Lights”:
6. Coach Taylor knew she was the best thing he had.
7. (Interlude of a second where they are just adorable together.)
8. But she also had these amazing human moments where she was just accidentally hilarious.
11. Oh, yeah, and also, Connie Britton was Nikki Faber on “Spin City”:
13. And yes, there’s that HAIR:
There’s a whole website devoted to it.
14. But it’s mostly because even in real life, she knows she’s got it going on.
For instance: “My life started being awesome five years ago.”
And: “…I never — I never — personally reference myself as old. I don’t think of myself as old…it would just be demystifying and disempowering.”
And the best comment: “Let’s put it this way: The older you get, the easier it is to date younger men. There are more of them.”
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›