1. No but seriously, because she was Tami Taylor on “Friday Night Lights”:
7. (Interlude of a second where they are just adorable together.)
8. But she also had these amazing human moments where she was just accidentally hilarious.
11. Oh, yeah, and also, Connie Britton was Nikki Faber on “Spin City”:
13. And yes, there’s that HAIR:
There’s a whole website devoted to it.
14. But it’s mostly because even in real life, she knows she’s got it going on.
For instance: “My life started being awesome five years ago.”
And: “…I never — I never — personally reference myself as old. I don’t think of myself as old…it would just be demystifying and disempowering.”
And the best comment: “Let’s put it this way: The older you get, the easier it is to date younger men. There are more of them.”
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.