1. No but seriously, because she was Tami Taylor on “Friday Night Lights”:
7. (Interlude of a second where they are just adorable together.)
8. But she also had these amazing human moments where she was just accidentally hilarious.
11. Oh, yeah, and also, Connie Britton was Nikki Faber on “Spin City”:
13. And yes, there’s that HAIR:
There’s a whole website devoted to it.
14. But it’s mostly because even in real life, she knows she’s got it going on.
For instance: “My life started being awesome five years ago.”
And: “…I never — I never — personally reference myself as old. I don’t think of myself as old…it would just be demystifying and disempowering.”
And the best comment: “Let’s put it this way: The older you get, the easier it is to date younger men. There are more of them.”
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›